My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States

I love my Grandchildren

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Babysitting hasn't changed, the germs just got stronger!

What a wonderful weekend Miles and I had. That is until Sunday when we came down with a case of upset stomach, fever, and diarhea. Unbelievable. Yellow, runny water. Yuck! I know that's TMI but that was the most pleasant way to express what happened to us.

We had a very pleasant Saturday just playing around the house. On Sunday morning we went to church. I wanted to stay for 11:00 morning service because we had the Rev. Jesse Jackson preaching, but during Sunday School I started feeling discomforted and nauseous. Miles was having a good time playing Connect Four and he was enjoying the attention from the girls in our class. Thank goodness I decided to go home. We made it just in time. Both ends exploded, for both of us. As our bodies started making peculiar sounds and foul smells, we succumbed to the hideous nature of a stomach virus!! Then it wasn't just us. We spread it to Ryan and Melanie.

That nice weekend ended with disease!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Monkey Man Miles said...

Thanx!

9:41 AM  
Blogger "The Booga Wooga" said...

Dear Cousin Arlene,

I was blog surfing tonight and just heard the news from Cousin Miles' blog. Sorry to learn that you guys got sick but glad to know that you are better now!

8:34 PM  
Blogger in time out said...

yuck. sorry you got sick. i came to check you out. good luck with the picture thing. i had to see it too.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home