My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States

I love my Grandchildren

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Post, Old Skills

I'm back to post again but I haven't learned yet to add pictures to the blog. My DIL (daughter-in-law) told me the process but I need to see the process. I'm more of a tactile learner. I have a picture with Chef Irvine and I want it seen.

I'm preparing myself for a wonderful weekend with Miles. His Momma and Daddy are off for a romantic weekend and Miles and I will be enjoying a little time to ourselves. I'll have to stay at Miles' home because he can not come to mine. There's carpeting everywhere at my house and Miles and carpet fibers don't mix. I truly don't want him to have a reaction to my carpet fibers (aka dust mites) and spoil a weekend away for Ry and Mel. These parents need a little time together as man and wife, not just Dad and Mom.

Well I've been interrupted so I must stop. I'll be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger "The Booga Wooga" said...

Hi Cousin Arlene,

I hope that you and Cousin Miles have a good time this weekend. Everybody in my house is ditching me too...I'll be spending time with my Godmomie Latoya Saturday evening. Tell Cousin Miles I'll be thinking of him!

The Booga Wooga

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home