My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, PA, United States

I love my Grandchildren

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dinner Impossible, Dinner Delicious

Hello everyone, I'm back. It's been more than a year since I put the first message on this blog promising to add more words and pictures when I found the USB cord. Many things have happened since then. I located the cord, and loaned it to a friend, who promptly lost it. I ordered another and then misplaced the camera. Found the camera and got too busy to blog. Next I forgot how to use this blog. It took me several minutes to figure out how to post. I want to add a picture to this and I hope when I get to that point I'll have the skill. Here's my story.
Last night I had dinner with Robert Irvine, the chef from Dinner Impossible on the Food Network. Robert's staff prepared a meal for 75 Firefighters and he invited me to the dinner. I'm not kidding. He invited me. As the show was filming, Robert passed Ryan who was talking to me on the telephone. I was begging to come to the fire house and wait outside to see the chef. Ryan asked Robert to say hello to me which he did. He asked me what I was doing and said come on down for dinner. What a gentleman and what a chef! Robert made salmon and grits and a struedal with caramel sauce that was plate-lickin' good. Here are the pictures, I hope!!

1 Comments:

Blogger "The Booga Wooga" said...

Hi Cousin Arlene!

Me and Grammy never lost hope that you would do another blog post. We checked your blog at least once a week for another word from you.

As for the dinner with the chef, we saw the pics at the Kodak site and they are very nice. It looks like you guys had a really nice time.

Good luck posting the pics to the blog. Keep up the good work!

The Booga Wooga

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home